at our online photo album filled with pictures of the farm.
There is just so much to do and enjoy around here and so little
time and as I get older I find reduced energy to do all I
would like to do.
- wind mill classic or a small one to start not the ugly
ones they make now.
- ponds and streams through property.
- Pathways through property displaying wild plants etc
- Bird watching perches in trees like tree houses
- hydroponic garden linked to a fish pond
- old buildings refurbishment, craft centre and tea shop,
pet centre for doggies and cats
- berry yards, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries,
- herb yards,
- lavender field
- corn maze and hedge maze
- geothermal heat projects
- meditation, Tai Ch, Qi Gong practice area.
- essential oil distillation
- more cold frame growing beds
- harvest seeds from the old apple trees that are around
the farm and start some new trees.
There are a lot more projects that could be done on the
- Yard Sales
- Outhouse build
- beehive build
- Games area for Horseshoes, lawn
bowling, darts and croquette
- Strawberry Events
- Orchard Repair
- Corn Roast end of Summer
- Apple Cider Making
- Canning drying fruits and veggies
- In Ground Green House build
- Pond build
1 Male Shorkie Puppy
2 Male Shihpoo Puppies
1 Female Shihpoo Puppy
Garden Space for Rent.
lots of space for gardening and are offering some to people to
rent or work share for a summer session. We were thinking it would be
nice for people in the city as a weekend escape. We have space
for them to camp if they would like to make a weekend of it. It
takes over an hour to walk around the property for an old guy
like me. There is lots of good soil available to grow nice
veggies. Can visit with our all furry friends too.